The Native Translator Ihr Übersetzungsbüro

Moving Abroad? Translation of Immigration Documents

When you are planning to move abroad and then making the arrangements you will be likely to find yourself becoming buried in a high volume of different documents. All of these documents will need to be in the language of the country that you are moving to which will often mean that you require the services of a professional and trusted translator.

The Immigration Office, banks and even your new employer are likely to request certain documents and in the majority of cases these will need to use an immigration document translator which is completed by someone who has the right certification.

Of course the rules for certification can vary from country to country so with this in mind it is important to use a translation company who understands these differences.

At The Native Translator we can provide just such a service. We are able to provide translation for a variety of official documents including birth certificates and marriage certificates all of which can be translated to a high quality within a matter of hours from receipt.

We have a team of over 5,000 translators on hand all around the world just ready to help you when you need it most. All you need to do is upload your document and within a 24 hour period you will receive a minimum of 3 A4 pages of translated text all of the highest quality.

The Native Translator is an online translation agency and part of the Swiss group The Translator Group, certified according to European norm EN 15038 as well as the North American CAN/CGSB 131.10. We are equally specialised in technical translation as well as Opens internal link in current windowlegal translation and financial translation.We also provide Opens internal link in current windowcertified translation