Getting the details right, with Accurate and Professional Document Translation Online.
In our fast moving world, it’s becoming increasingly important to communicate quickly and effectively. Whether you need a one page certificate translated or you have high volumes of content: precision and quality matter. This is where an effective and accurate Online Document Translation Service as The Native Translator can make all the difference. Our translators are native speakers with excellent comprehension skills, industry expertise and solid understanding of the local culture and dialect. This enables us to translate documents with precision and correct industry terminology and deliver the message as intended in the language of choice.
Certified Document Translations that are accepted by Foreign Governments
Our translations are recognised and accepted by foreign administrations. You will receive a professional certified or official translation produced by one of our sworn legal translators:
- certified by the Department of Justice in Bulgaria for translations into Bulgarian
- certified by ITI in the UK, ATA in the US and NAATI In Australia for translations into English
- certified by Utbildningsstyrelsen in Finland, for translations into Finnish
- certified by the Cour d'Appel (Court of Appeal) in France, for translations into French
- certified by the Landgericht (State Court) in Germany for translations into German
- certified and legalised in Greece for translations into Greek
- certified by the The Raad voor Rechtsbijstand for translations into Dutch
- certified by Handelshögskolan i Bergen for translations into Norwegian
- certified by the Department of Justice in Poland for translations into Polish
- certified and legalised in Portugal for translations into Portuguese
- certified by the Department of Justice in Romania for translations into Romanian
- certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs for translations into Spanish
- certified by Kammarkollegiet in Sweden for translations into Swedish
Certified translations that are made and certified by The Native Translator are valid for businesses and all levels of government in most countries. You can contact us at e-mail 24 hours a day, year round, should you have the need for more information.
We provide professional and Certified Document Translation Services Online, which include the Translation of the following type of Documents:
- Birth and death certificates
- Brochures and catalogues
- Employee handbooks
- Instruction manuals
- Legal contracts
- Marriage certificates
- Personal documents
- Software content
- Technical manuals
- Website content
- All other types of documents
Document and Website Translation supported file formats:
XLIFF, XML, HTML, txt, csv and MicrosoftTM family formats such as docx, dotx, xslx, xlts, pptx, potx, MicrosoftTM family legacy formats such as doc, ppt, xls, pdf, dot, mlf, idml and more…. whichever the original format of your file, our technical support team and desktop publishing specialists will provide a true version of your document into any the languages you need!
The Mother Tongue Principle
The Mother Tongue Principle, also known as the Native Speaker Principle, is one of the corner stones of translation and is a very important consideration when employing translators for your content. The principle states that a linguist translates their native language. An English native speaker translates content into English, a French native speaker translates content into French, etc. A native speaker of a language is a person who was born, grew up and obtained his or her education in a country where the target language is the official language.
ISO 17100 Certified Document Translation Service online
The Native Translator is an ISO certified translation agency for professional document translation. Our Quality Management System is audited annually by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015 standard. ISO 17100:2015 stipulates requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service that meets applicable specifications. Read more abour certifications.
The Native Translator maintains confidentiality agreements with its customers, and all company employees and suppliers are bound by nondisclosure agreements. This ensures that information provided by our customers is always maintained in absolute confidentiality and is protected from unauthorised external access.
What does a Document Translation cost?
Upload your document directly to our translation portal and you will immediately receive, in less than 1 minute, both the price and the expected delivery time of a translation of your document. You can order a translation of a text or document and pay with your credit card online. We accept: Amex, Diners, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal and Apple Pay.
If you have any questions, or need futher information
You can contact us 24/7 by email. We will strive to respond within 30 minutes.
The Native Translator is an ISO 17100-certified translation agency which specializes in providing high quality specialized translations and certified translations of documents online.